Saskatchewan Art News
Saskatchewan Network for Art Collecting will be hosting the Saskatchewan Affordable Art Auction, an online auction with bidding opening November 7th and ending November 22nd. All items will have reserve prices under $500. Bidding on the Saskatchewan...
Renowned Saskatchewan artist John Nugent has died in Lumsden, Saskatchewan, at the age of 93. Nugent was born in 1921 in Montreal, Quebec. He served as a member of the RCMP and in the Canadian Armed Forces in the 1940s. Nugent's visual arts education...
2014 will feature the first annual Saskatchewan-wide Prairie Light Photography Festival. This celebration of photography will feature simultaneous exhibitions and presentations at galleries and other locations throughout the province. This year the event,...
The Saskatchewan Arts Alliance is participating in a research project aimed at improving the way artists, government and the public interact in Saskatchewan. The Saskatchewan Partnership for Arts Research (SPAR), which received a $200,000 SSHRC...
- New Art School and Studio Opens in Regina
- First Nations Gallery Opens in Regina
- Nude Saskatchewan - Call for Submissions
- New Art Space for Regina - Artful Dodger Cafe and TAE Gallery
- Artists chosen for celebration of 100th Anniversary of Legislature
- 405 Picasso Prints Donated to Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan
- Renowned Sculptor John Nugent Dies at Age 93
- Joe Fafard Honoured with Three Stamps